Coaching by Eva
– coaching in Linköping or by video call –
In coaching, it is primarily the desired situation forward in time that we focus on. How you
want your life to develop from here on out. Read more here: From here on out
Some experiences from our past may for sure need to be analyzed and processed. But once that is done and completed, there is little or nothing to gain from going back again and again. Then you may instead need help finding tools to move forward. This is where coaching comes in. Because, being stuck in emotions that are part of what happened a long time ago prevents us from living fully, and from enjoying what is going on right now. It is of course possible to get by anyway, but life can be so much more fulfilling if you set the bar a little bit higher than that!
The coaching relationship is an equal relationship between the coach and the client, where the client is seen as an expert on themself. The purpose of coaching is to lift and develop the strong, healthy and positive and create motivation to implement it.
What do you dream about? What fills you with energy? Coaching may help you figure out what you want to change or develop in your life.
I have a duty of confidentiality and always have your best interest in mind. By listening without judgement and with full focus on you I can help you to find the answers within yourself. Does it sound exciting? It is!
A FEW THINGS
We usually trust the “logic” in our brains more than anything else, but thoughts aren’t always true.
Our emotions give us clues about what we truly want and long for.
When are you happy?
What fills you with energy and inspiration?
What do you long for right now?
- Good, but not TOO goodHave you ever felt that having a good life can be a bad thing? Perhaps you have been taught that you should feel at least a little bit guilty about it? Good, but not TOO Read more…
- We need joyWhen you have people around you who feel bad, you are affected. Emotions are contagious, you could say. If someone else is sad or low we often feel the same way. Which can be an Read more…
- Good habits and bad habitsGood habits and bad habits are tiny decisions that we make without really noticing it. It happens automatically. Doing as you usually do is therefore much easier than stopping and reflecting on why you do Read more…
- Being yourselfIf you have lived for a while, you have usually had time to be several different versions of yourself. Hopefully I might add. At least if your ambition is to evolve and become a little Read more…
- All emotions are allowedThere is a coaching exercise that I like a lot. In short, the idea is that all emotions that we may feel are allowed. With the support from the coach, the client gets to move Read more…
- Compare and competeOne thing that can affect our well-being to a great extent is the comparison with others. It’s like we need someone else to relate to in order to know if we should be happy or Read more…